Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome Back 2 me...

Well Hello there Stranger....

Wow, a whole 2 months since I've written in here!

Yikes...March was a busy month for me...between celebrating my 11 year anniversary

WHOOP WHOOP!!!
and going to Branson, MO for a Kenneth Copeland Conference...
Amazing....

and celebrating my daughter's 8 year birthday

and practically celebrating the WHOLE month (at least if felt like we did:) I fully expected to start posting on my blog the beginning of April again....so my excuse for the month of April is.......hmmmm........ummmmmmm......Oh yeah.........ummmmmmmm......can I get back to you on that one?

So...I guess to get back in the swing of things, I will post a few pics of my daughter's birthday party.


Water Balloon Toss
The child sticking her tongue out would be mine. :)
She wanted a Princess Cake.
The Goofy Gang

The Gang 
We missed everyone who couldn't make it.

Well, thank you for your grace on me the past few months. I am excited to be writing again!!!

Till Next Time! 






1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Charlotte! I am sooooo JEALOUS of that cake! It's a little girls dream. 8) Way to go Momma! Btw it's good to see a post again. Keep em comin', if you please.

    ReplyDelete