Thursday, February 28, 2013

Life is too short to live without....

 This is my 5th blog and a completion of my first month on Strawberry Delight. Lots of celebration going on here....There is a special surprise at the end for my first ever "follower"

So I'm going to share with you some of my favorite items that make my life more enjoyable.

Sit back, relax, laugh, snicker, cry, (no, on second thought, please don't cry) and most of all,

ENJOY!

First on my list would be...

1.CARESS body soap.

Seriously...if you want to smell luscious after a shower, spend the few extra dollars on this soap. It will not disappoint. Thank You to my WONDERFUL mom for the introduction!



 2.Curel Body Lotion. I am picky about lotion. I used to buy lotion from Melaleuca but I have found Curel to do just as well of a job. It keeps my skin  moisturized. I loath having the feel of dry skin AFTER I use lotion. Curel is the cure for that. (I should make commercials!)

3.Charmin Toilet Paper. For real, why do we skimp on treating our behinds well. That is an area you really DO want to treat with respect. I decided last year that I was going to buy the TOP brand of toilet paper because it just doesn't feel right, (in more ways than one) to save a few extra dollars in this area. I have found Charmin (Ultra Soft) to do the job completely. Even use it for kleenex if you like. Spending time "doing my thing" is definitely more enjoyable with Charmin.

4.Tide Laundry Detergent. Yes, this is way more expensive than most brands, but it does the job and it does it well. I was using Tide for awhile and decided to use an off brand that looked like it was comparable to Tide....not even close. This past month, our clothes began looking dull. So bad choice on my part. I don't want to be buying new clothes only after a month of having them because they already look shabby. I will go back to spending more  money on the detergent that not only keeps the clothes looking new, but gets the baby poop out really well.

Oh, I am a fan of the Tide Pods as well. Just keep them out of reach from your little ones. I heard that a hand full of children thought they were candy and ate them....they got very sick. (Needless to say.)
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/kids-sickened-eating-tide-pods-single-use-clothing-detergent-mistaken-candy-small-children-article-1.1083971

5.Juanita's Tortilla Chips. OMW, my FAVE chips!!! I found them at WinCo and are even Gluten Free. Nothing more to say about that. THEY ARE DELISH!

6.This flexible chopping mat. It is so easy to store and pull out to chop food on and clean and put away. Most cutting boards are too bulky and take up too much space to store. This MOST definitely makes my life easier.


Thanks to my AMAZING mom-in-law.....
(Odd picture, I know, I have a thing for odd pictures...or is it maybe embarrassing people. That's probably more like it!)

 for bringing me these all the way from Indiana!!!

Well, these are just a few of my favorite things. I'm sure there are MANY more items I could list and I'm sure you have MANY items you enjoy as well. Leave me a comment and let me know some of your favorite items you can't live without!

AND...as a special thank you to my FIRST ever follower Zoe Garcia...


 I will be sending her a box of my favorite things to enjoy! :))) 

And to the rest of you, whether you are a follower or not, T H A N K Y O U for taking the time to read Strawberry Delight and to each of you who have really encouraged me with the blog!!! You are AWESOME :)

Till Next Time!







No comments:

Post a Comment