Friday, February 1, 2013

New Beginnings....

Ok...well, I'm going to act like I know what I'm doing. This is my first ever blog post on Strawberry Delight, however, not my first blog. My husband started a blog about 3 years ago called Shetlers Desert Oasis. He wrote a few times on there as well as I and then, wouldn't ya know, we were introduced to FACEBOOK and our blog got left behind. Lame, I know! But here's to NEW BEGINNINGS!
CHEERS!!!
 I have felt impressed to write a blog for quite awhile but I was distracted by the (mentioned above) distraction. I enjoy writing and I know that God has gifted me with it and He did so for a purpose.  So here we go!
THANK YOU for taking the time to read this. My desire for this blog is to be an inspiration to you. My hearts desire is to share the GOODNESS of God with you. I have spent the majority of my 32 years here on earth picturing God as a MEAN God that was SOOOO totally disappointed in me. 
How Ridiculous!

When you read the Bible with OPEN eyes,
you realize that is SO far from the truth. There is a reason the enemy is not only called the destroyer, stealer, killer,and liar, but THE Father of ALL lies. He enjoys us believing that all these "tests and trials" (sickness,poverty,depression,etc,etc) are from God because we need to learn something from this. LIE,LIE LIE!!!!
Well, I might start preaching right here and this post was not meant to do that. I just wanted to introduce myself.
oops, accidentally posted the wrong picture! (hehe)
This really is me, with a few minor changes :)))
This is ME!

Thank You for reading my first ever post and I hope you come back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment