Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day and Dirty Bathrooms

WHAT A WEEK! I have been wanting to post ALL week and it has been a whirlwind. I can tend to be a perfectionist so I have been "editing" a certain post but it's just not jiving so I'm just gonna write tonight and see where it takes me...YIKES...this could be scary!

First, today is Valentines Day and I realize Valentines Day really has a love or hate relationship with most people. Valentines Day has not really been a big deal to me growing up. It's nice but maybe just too commercialized. You hear most of the single people complain of Valentines Day and yes, I tend to feel bad for them but really we all have a valentine in our life. Whoever means a lot to us can be our valentine.




Anyway, what I really wanted to say about Valentines Day is that was I haven't really been on a date with my hubby in over a year. We were long overdue. So tonight we left the house for 1 hour and went to Starbucks, thanks on behalf of my mommy...

and it was sooooo fun! It was so short, so sweet, so simple, and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed myself. Whenever we spend time together without being parents, I am reminded again how much I love that man!!! God showed me mercy big time with him.
 Rolling on with the Valentine theme...I caught myself last night beginning to complain about all the valentine stuff. This year it has been hard work to make sure we have all the cards written out for each classmate, enough candy for all, love notes written for the family, going to the valentine appointments, which really I only had to go to one party this week. However, it just seemed like ALOT!

So in the midst of my complaining, I realized how STUPID it was to complain.

 I wanted children. I got them. I wanted to stay home with them, I get to. I want to be involved with their school functions, I can and I am! I have NO excuse to complain...
 I repented...immediatly. Thank you Lord for your mercy!

But I am THANKFUL most of this week is behind me because the bathrooms have been neglected and they need some attention....

but now that I think about it...they can wait till next week! Tomorrows friday...not feeling like its a bathroom cleaning day. So if you come over and you have to use my bathroom, I will at least make sure there is enough toilet paper in there for you.


Oh Yeah, just so my mom doesn't strangle me...here is what she really looks like. :)
She really should be a model!
Till Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, could you please clean the bathrooms, I can't find anything in there, and I am not sure what exactly is what anymore:) I love you and had a blast on our speed date last night! Blessed to be in your life!

    ReplyDelete