Thursday, November 21, 2013

Randomness:I'm thankful I'm not a......

So....I had this MAJOR revelation yesterday....are you ready??? I'm thankful (it is thankful month ya know) that I am not......................................................................................................................................a bug!
 
I sorta feel bad for those little critters! Here they are walking along thinking everything is fine and SMASH! The light goes dim.....Well, more like
B L A C K










 PITCH B L A C K !
I just had a moment where I felt sorry for them that's all. But that moment fled me quickly just to let you know!

In other News,
I think I am working too hard at making my posts too professional, therefore, I never (barely ever) post. So, I am going to try making them short, sweet, and to the point. ( For now anyways.)
AND, besides, I am a mother of three little darlings and I just don't have time right now!

Just Checkin in!
Also, I received this picture in the mail from my cousin Rosalie's wedding and...











I look so mommyish in this picture, I think I should at least have a nose ring or something. Then eventually I will work my way up to a sleeve...ha ha...NOT....but the nose ring, definitely doable!

Ok, this momma's going to bed!

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment