Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm a poet and didn't know it :)))

Ok...so my 8 year old daughter

is putting me to shame. She is writing a chapter book...because she wants to.....for fun....in her free time....she's just....writing a book! She is on chapter 10!

If my 8 year old daughter can just sit down and write a chapter story about a garden....I think I can do a little something...or other....

so here goes....

I'm challenging myself here....I'm choosing 2 words and I'm gonna write a poem off of these 2 words....here goes....

FUN and SUN....

The bright sun
oh, is so so....bright
It brings joy
it brings laughter....
it brings....fun!

You can run barefoot,
without a bunch of clothes,
you can play in the water,
everyone knows!

If you get too hot
stay inside and look out
at the hot bright sun
but don't you dare pout!

For I would rather wear flip flops
than mittens and snow shoes
I would rather go swimming
than skiing to boot!

The sun is my friend,
we go way back when,
it has been my accomplice,
and it has always been

Ok Ok....I will stop there...ha ha! please please, don't clap
or laugh...too loud!

for if you remember, even the best, have at times messed, and need to rest.....at their home in the west....for this is only a test.... should I stop now?
Should I take a bow?

WOW!

I'm really good at this rhyming thing....
Or maybe I should sing?

Oh boy, this is going nowhere,  I really should stop, because this may be more like a flop, I should've stopped while I was ahead of the game, because with this not so sure I will gain any fame, in fact, people may want to disregard my name...so I will just stop....POP!

Don't judge me....

Till Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment